Platformer Pests 2 Platformer Pests 2

Your animation was good, Interesting story line but I didnt' get why some characters didn't have voices. Some made sense, (Punchy is the strong silent type) Not bad!

thepixelizer responds:

The voice actors must have forgotten, been busy, or just got tired of waiting, they kind of disbanded, because they lost contact with me, but I'm pretty sure they'll see my movie on their profiles, and get reminded.

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday

This is a great series!

Sheindlin's Reign Sheindlin's Reign

I remember this back when I was finishing high school / going into college. A group of buddies and I watched this and laughed our asses off! A classic!

Crappy Bird Crappy Bird

Can't play it. I get this message that says too much memory is required.

DanielDorey responds:

Thanks for the feed-back.
I wonder how many others have had the same problem.

Marko Sharko: Stolen Statue Marko Sharko: Stolen Statue

I have to agree with shadreesden.

You also should be a tad bit more respectful of reviewers that are making valid and constructive critiques of your games.

I feel like a lot of the items weren't evident. (The quarter in the theater that you had to peck around and find) The bad guy never showed up and the ending just fell flat.
It's not that I was expecting the best ending ever, Most of these factory made games are pumped out 3 a month to get more ads.

The other reviewers are right. Some of the puzzles didn't make a whole lot of sense and buttons and things you had to click were either too small or just overly complicated ( The truck puzzle for example on this one. I had to go back and forth between screens a few times.)

Fanboy Fanboy

Excellent game! Good graphics, nice concept and good music!

Drop Dead - Escape to Heaven Drop Dead - Escape to Heaven

The perfect blend of gospel and whatever Drop dead music is. Toe tapping Macabre!

DropDead3 - Waltz Bloody Waltz DropDead3 - Waltz Bloody Waltz

incredibly catchy

I liked the game alot and part of the reason was the music! awesome job!

Megarachne Megarachne

This thing is creepy awesome!

Louisetheanimator responds:

I know right? ^^

Inside My Mind There Is A Digital Mind Inside My Mind There Is A Digital Mind

Digital Style!

Excellent work! I don't know why, but I feel addicted to this series as of lately.

G3no responds:

me too, mystery mixed with fucked up-ness has always been a thing of mine

Last Supper Hero Last Supper Hero

Very interesting. Combines a sort of cubism with bright vibrant colors. Very nice.